Unlike the conventional fan you have seen before, Zero Breeze Mark 2 is a real portable Air Conditioner with the patented compressor that can reduce the ambient temperature by 30ºF/16.7°C. After five years of research and development, we manage to shrink the giant AC compressor into a COKE CAN size compressor, so Zero Breeze can be super compact, lightweight, and easy to carry around. Zero Breeze Mark 2 is the only real air conditioner on the market that runs on a battery. It allows the air conditioning life to be no longer confined to the house, Unlike the traditional portable air conditioner, Mark 2 has a real ac compressor built-in, Mark 2 is not limited by the power supply, free to use anywhere, such as tents, camping air conditioning, the RV,in-car air conditioning, outdoor sports, boats, small air-crafts, any place you need.
Zero Breeze is a Revolutionary Cordless Battery Portable Air Conditioner, with Just press the button it allows you to enjoy the cool air anywhere.
Some of our costumers have used their ZERO Breeze in camping tents, boats, trucks, RVs, Small airplanes...
there are more ways to use our products, we are always looking for new ways to use our AC, so share your Zero Breeze stories with us.
To learn more about our products please check the FAQ under the products. https://www.zerobreeze.com/products/zero-breeze-mark-2
Also, feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or suggestion
The outer diameter of the intake and exhaust hoses is 11.1cm,
The inner diameter of the intake and exhaust hoses is 10 cm.
To learn more about our products please check the FAQ under the products. https://www.zerobreeze.com/pages/mark2-specs
Please refer to the pictures in the Manual, the heat energy is extracted from the room by the exshut hose to outside. Venting hoses
Zero Breeze Mark 2 uses a dual hose venting heat system. One hose takes in the fresh air, and then the air passes through the condenser and takes its heat away through another hose. The best way to cool down space is to connect the two hoses and separate them slightly out of the window or outside the door.
If the hose we provide isn’t long enough, you should be able to find a hose with the same diameter online for the length you want https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-Heavy-Duty-Four-Layer-Ventilation/dp/B071LHCFZ8?fbclid=IwAR2vdVe6L2XALooG2sXY8MZHqLBg_1qCFbdS_CoEO-rhPX2Y4hdUeQ36Gbc
Inside Zero Breeze Mark II, we have integrated a revolutionary dual hose system to draw in fresh outdoor air and output the hot exhaust air through a separate hose. Dual Hose allows an intake hose to be used to circulate fresh air inside so that there is no negative pressure in the room also this structure will provide a greater unit performance efficiency and maximized output cooling power.
It is closed, so there is no need to add refrigerant. The feedback data of the engineer will not require any adjustment for normal operation for at least 4 years, unless the air conditioner fails, please send it to our after-sales center for processing.
Battery /Power Supply FAQ:
It takes 4-5 hours to charge up the batteries. When all lights stop flashing, indicating that the charge is full. You can use it for 4-5 hours straight.
No, Mark 2 can only be operated with battery or operated with the power adapter. But you cannot run it while charging.
Only the Mark 2 Battery can be charged with a car power adapter. You can purchase the 12V to 24V DC-DC car power adapter on our website sparely
It is not recommended to use the adapter to power the MARK 2 air conditioner directly, as it may damage your power source once it isn't able to supply continuous and sufficient power. There are two functional connectors, one is for a 12V car cigarette lighter interface, and the other is for wiring directly to your 12V battery positive and negative electrodes.
The air conditioner itself does not support solar charging, solar energy can only charge the battery. There are 2 methods to charge the mark 2 with solar energy.
1. The MARK2 's dedicated battery that we provided supports solar energy with an output voltage between 20V-36V, but you need to purchase a connection wire to connect the solar output and our battery. The Link to purchase the connection wire https://www.zerobreeze.com/collections/mark-2-accessories/products/diy-cord-with-gx16-4-connector-for-mark-2
2, Choose a battery that supports solar charging at the same time this battery can power MARK2. But please pay attention to the following essentials.
1). Check the battery output interface, is it 24V DC output? Or 110 / 220V AC output? Or other voltage output (such as 12V DC)?
2). If the battery is 24V DC output, you can use our dedicated wire to connect the battery to power MARK2. (It should be noted that when connecting, the positive pole of the wire should be connected to the positive pole of the battery, and the negative pole of the wire should be connected to the negative pole of the battery)
3). If the battery is 110 / 220V AC output, you can use the MARK2's own adapter to connect to supply power.
4). If it is another output voltage, you need to use our dedicated transformer equipment to ensure that the voltage connected to the air conditioner is 24V. For example, if your battery output is 12V, then you may need such a transformer.
*It is important to note that when using your own battery to power the MARK2, you will need to be aware of your operation and ZERO BREEZE will not be responsible for damage caused by this operation.
You can use the ac plugged in as long as you want, Or you can use it with portable battery for 5 hours, And it takes 4-5 hours to fully charge a battery, You can also charge the battery with solar panels, in-car charging. Or your own battery supply
You can run the unit with your own battery, but please pay attention to the following essentials.
1. Check the battery output interface, is it 24V DC output? Or 110 / 220V AC output? Or other voltage output (such as 12V DC)?
2. If the battery is 24V DC output, you can use our dedicated wire to connect the battery to power Mark2. (It should be noted that when connecting, the positive pole of the wire should be connected to the positive pole of the battery, and the negative pole of the wire should be connected to the negative pole of the battery)https://www.zerobreeze.com/collections/mark-2-accessories/products/diy-cord-with-gx16-4-connector-for-mark-2
3. If the battery is 110 / 220V AC output, you can use the Mark2's own adapter to connect to supply power.https://www.zerobreeze.com/collections/mark-2-accessories/products/ac-dc-adapter-for-mark-2
4. If it is another output voltage, you need to use our dedicated transformer equipment to ensure that the voltage connected to the air conditioner is 24V. For example, if your battery output is 12V, then you may need such a transformer.https://www.zerobreeze.com/collections/mark-2-accessories/products/12v-to-24v-inverter-for-mark-2-battery. It is important to note that when using your own battery to power the Mark2, you will need to be aware of your operation and Zero Breeze will not be responsible for damage caused by this operation. Please check out these videos on how to
The BTU is 2300, it covers about 50 SQFT,
If your shipping address in Japan, we will send you a JP plug. 発送先が日本ならJPプラグをお送りします