Availability. The purchase of the Product is subject to estimated availability as described on the Zero Breeze website at the time that you place your order and updated from time to time via communications through email. For pre-ordered products, it usually takes one month or more to arrange shipment if there’s no special notice. The estimated delivery time described on the product page is for reference only, and the actual delivery time will be arranged according to production completion.
Product Information. Changes. While we have taken reasonable steps to depict the Product as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on our websites, the detailing (such as color, pattern, and texture, etc.) you see on-screen will depend on your monitor and, as such, may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of a Product when you receive it. In addition, Zero Breeze expressly reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to discontinue the production or change the specifications of any Product or the Service.
Pricing. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Zero Breeze at its sole discretion may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Zero Breeze’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
Tax. Except in the case of sales tax for certain locations which are identified when payment is taken, all import duties, taxes, tariffs, and other charges are not included in the Product price or shipping costs. These charges are your responsibility.
Online Payment Transactions. You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for any reason. Please note that it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.
Orders. Please review the product information carefully before you provide your final approval; Products may change significantly from the time that you submitted your offer to Zero Breeze and the time that the Product is ready for shipment. In your order account, you need to provide the complete shipping address, city, state, country, zip code, recipient name, and phone number. None of these can be missing. Orders cannot be delivered to PO Box or similar addresses.
Delivery. Zero Breeze will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond Zero Breeze’s reasonable control. In such cases, Zero Breeze will have the right, at its option, without penalty or any liability for breach, to terminate all or any part of any order or to reschedule delivery within a reasonable time.
- Force Majeure. Zero Breeze will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery of the Product or your inability to access the Service, including any delay or lack of access due to an event beyond Zero Breeze’s reasonable control, such as an act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, the act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made condition outside of Zero Breeze’s control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms or any Order Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
You should carefully examine all deliveries of the Product upon delivery, and notify Zero Breeze of any alleged error, shortage, defect or non-conformity of the Product within 5 days after receipt. Your failure to examine and report will constitute a waiver of any claim against Zero Breeze arising under these Terms or by law with respect to any such error, shortage, defect, or non-conformity reasonably discoverable by examination. You agree to make any and all claims for damage or loss in transit against the carrier.
Before Returning. You must obtain prior authorization for your warranty claim before shipping any product to Zero Breeze, provide (upon request) a copy of the email confirmation received upon purchase of the product, provide (upon request) proof of receipt, and satisfy all other terms and restrictions set forth in Zero Breeze Limited Warranty.
Product must be shipped back in all of the original packaging; shipping in any other packaging will void the warranty. Customers need to pay for shipping back and forth. Zero Breeze will provide a Return Materials Authorization label that must be placed inside the box. For repairs not covered by Zero Breeze Limited Warranty, Customer is required to pay the cost of repair and shipping. To obtain service, contact Zero Breeze at email@example.com.
- Refunds. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process. All refunds are in US dollars. If you are located in the United States, returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Orders before shipping: You will receive a full refund for your purchase price, including shipping.
- Unopened Zero Breeze Mark 1, Mark 2, Battery, within 30 days of delivery with its original package(s): You will receive a refund for your purchase price, minus the cost of shipping.
- Opened Zero Breeze Mark 1, Mark 2, battery, used or unused, within 30 days of delivery, with all original materials and packaging, undamaged: You will receive a refund for your purchase price, minus the cost of shipping and a 30% restocking and refurbishment fee.
- After 30 days of delivery, your product of order is no longer eligible for return.