Patented built-in micro compressor.
1100 BTU air conditioner, THE REAL AC ——
Unlike one of those “evaporation air-conditioners” that are actually just fans with ice or water inside.
12 volt battery powered air conditioner
Powered by its interchangeable power base.
Truly hassle free from in-house wall plug.
54 sections 18650 lithium battery composition
Normal use for about 5 hours, 3.5 hours at full load.
The battery is not included,
Can be purchased separately,
Or you can choose the package with a battery.
It is small enough to store in a trunk or a small shelf in the garage when not in use. You can lift it with one hand.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
About 75, but that isn't the main factor. I was in a closed truck cap in full sun. I nearly slept after staying in for 1/2 hour after unit ran prior for 1 hour. I was comfortable. When I shut off unit to get on with my day, I couldn't last 5 minutes before I got short of breath and began to sweat. In other words, I would have begun to suffocate. That all said, I believe that this unit could cool my space @ night to a 15 degree difference. Tomorrow @ dusk I will have unit on with in and out thermometers on time lapse. Only way to really know. But, I feel positive.
I have been playing with mine for a few minutes now. Some initial observations in a room that's shaded and 82 degrees after about fifteen minutes of run time: Input temp: 82. Output temp 56. Exhaust temp 101. It's drawing 165 watts at the moment and has used 0.03KwH after 14 minutes So after about 15 minutes of run time the temperature delta is 26. It does seem to also be getting cooler as time progresses.
Johnson City TN
Just received mine. Out of the box, it was an easy assembly , didn't really need instructions for that part,but actually turning it on wasn't as intuitive, so I did refer to the instructions for that. It appears to be well made with clean smooth lines. So, initial first impression is good. I plugged it in and it's putting out cold air through the front and warm are through the back... I'm happy so far. I'll test it out in my travel trailer and see how it does there.
New Orleans LA
I’m in Louisiana and I just received mine today. The Zerobreeze is working fine for almost an hour now. The power supply is not overheating and seems fine. The temperature drop is 17 degrees. That means that it is dropping the air that it takes in by 17 degrees. So far it was well worth the wait. Thank you Zerobreeze.
Some notes from using mine. First I let it just on the floor and settle for awhile. It's an A/C compressor so I wanted the coolant to settle where it needed to be. Then I tried to start and realized I needed the manual :) The back portion is what you want. Hold the power button down for about 3 seconds and it turns on. Mine defaulted to standby mode. In other words, no blowing air yet. You will notice the compressor spins up occasionally and makes a fair amount of noise. Just like an air conditioner. Push the snowflake button to turn on the A/C. Use the fan button for three speeds. Lower speed gets you colder air. The first time I turned it on, it was fairly noisy. It steadily smoothed out. After a minute things were good.
Received mine. Easy to assemble. Working like a charm. Cold air. Not too loud at all. Impressed!
Frequently Asked Question
You need to buy an extral cord with Aviation connector.
No, you won't be able to run Zero-Breeze without being "plugged in" if you don't purchase the additional battery.
Using the Zero Breeze in a car or truck for short periods of time is ideal for use with the 12V battery.
Zero Breeze allows you to use AC in situations like waiting in the carpool line, eating lunch or grabbing a quick nap in your car during a work break. Of course, never leave your pet alone in a warm vehicle as this could lead to harm to your pet. For that reason, we do not recommend using the Zero Breeze for that purpose.
Its 120-150 Watt.
3.5 to 5 hours
No, ZeroBreeze will not release any gases.
Unlike most room or portable air conditioners, the Zero Breeze is not designed to cool an entire room to a set temperature. It is made specifically to cool the area right in front of the fan for more personal comfort for you and your guests. The temperature of the cool air from Zero Breeze can be 10F lower than ambient temperature.
Make sure the power system can supply stable 12V, 15A DC power, ZeroBreeze will work.
No water or ice is needed, ZeroBreeze is a compressor air condictioner.
Life span of ZeroBreeze is designed to have 5-6 years.
- Cost： 0.5 lb – 12 lb: $10 12 lb – 24 lb: $30 24 lb – 36 lb: $40 36 lb – 48 lb: $50 48 lb – 60 lb: $60 60 lb – 72lb: $70 72 lb – 84 lb: $80 84 lb and over: $100
- Delivery Time： 8-18 business days
- Cut Off： 12PM EST
- APO/FPO military address need pay for extra shipping fee, single AC needs to pay 75USD more, Plus need to pay 105USD more.
- The United States area no need to pay for customs and tax, However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at https://www.zerobreeze.com/. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.
- The shipping company will generate the tracking number after picking up the goods.
- The tracking information is trackable only after the package arrives at the destination country's Express company.
- The transit times posted on the website are estimated based on the average delivery time frames. ZeroBreeze is not responsible for any additional delivery time due to items on backorder or as a result of modifications to the order once it has been placed. Please be aware that In order to protect our customers from fraud, some orders might be subject to further review. This process may delay your order shipping time from 1-4 business days.
- We ship orders during normal business hours. Typically orders will be shipped within 2 weeks. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (and the day after), Christmas (and the day after) and New Years day will be processed on the next business day.