Zero Breeze Air Conditioner Standard
Zero Breeze Air Conditioner Standard
Free shipping to the US and Australia (Over $200*)
Your order includes:
- One Zero Breeze
- One Power Adapter
- One Exhaust Pipe
- One Drain Pipe
From inspiration to implementation, Zero Breeze innovates the revolutionary battery-powered compact handheld air conditioner. It can cool the environment temperature down from 90℉ to 72℉ in a 50 square foot place and reduce the humidity at the same time, which can make the temperature of your tent, RV, home, office, college dorm, and many more places perfect.
This powerful unit can cool a small room quickly and efficiently. Not only is it portable and easy to carry, but can run for up to 5 hours on the optional battery pack. It’s perfect for cooling one small room at a time or for taking on outdoor trips!
Patented built-in micro compressor.
1100 BTU air conditioner best for indoor spaces and Tent or Any car.
High effective cooling effect.
THE REAL AC ——
Unlike one of those “evaporation air-conditioners” that are actually just fans with ice or water inside.
12 volt battery powered air conditioner
Powered by its interchangeable power base.
Truly hassle free from in-house wall plug.
54 sections 18650 lithium battery composition
Normal use for about 5 hours, 3.5 hours at full load.
The battery is not included,
Can be purchased separately,
Or you can choose the package with a battery.
- Decibel Rating :55-65 dB
- Number of Fan Speeds 3
- Cooling Area (Sq. Ft.) 50
- BTU Cooling Rating 1100 BTU
- Working Temperature : < 104 ° F ( 40 ° C)
- Power Consumption: 120-150 Watts Max*
- Adapter Input: 100－240V/50、60Hz
- Adapter Output: 12V-12.5A
- Cooling power: 480W
- Waterproof Rate : IPX3
- Bluetooth speaker
- Night light : 250 lm lighting / red sos
- Phone charging station : 2 USB Out Port ; 5V 1A
Air Conditioner Unit Size and Weight
- Height: 11 inches (28 cm)
- Width: 7.8 inches (20 cm)
- Depth: 19 inch (48.2 cm)
- Net Weight: 12.8 lbs (5.8 Kg)
Cool down 10 ºC
In the tent
Under standard atmospheric pressure, surrounding humidity 25%, temperature 35 °C / 95 °F , in a closed double tent, the air temperature can be cooled to 5-10 °C / 9-18F
Zero Breeze cool air outlet temperature can be as low as 15C/59F (depending on surrounding temperature)
It is small enough to store in a trunk or a small shelf in the garage when not in use. You can lift it with one hand.
Zero Breeze Air Conditioner Unit :
Height: 11 inches (28 cm)
Width: 7.8 inches (20 cm)
Depth: 19 inch (48.2 cm)
Weight: 12.8 lbs (5.8 Kg)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
About 75, but that isn't the main factor. I was in a closed truck cap in full sun. I nearly slept after staying in for 1/2 hour after unit ran prior for 1 hour. I was comfortable. When I shut off unit to get on with my day, I couldn't last 5 minutes before I got short of breath and began to sweat. In other words, I would have begun to suffocate. That all said, I believe that this unit could cool my space @ night to a 15 degree difference. Tomorrow @ dusk I will have unit on with in and out thermometers on time lapse. Only way to really know. But, I feel positive.
I have been playing with mine for a few minutes now. Some initial observations in a room that's shaded and 82 degrees after about fifteen minutes of run time: Input temp: 82. Output temp 56. Exhaust temp 101. It's drawing 165 watts at the moment and has used 0.03KwH after 14 minutes So after about 15 minutes of run time the temperature delta is 26. It does seem to also be getting cooler as time progresses.
Johnson City TN
Just received mine. Out of the box, it was an easy assembly , didn't really need instructions for that part,but actually turning it on wasn't as intuitive, so I did refer to the instructions for that. It appears to be well made with clean smooth lines. So, initial first impression is good. I plugged it in and it's putting out cold air through the front and warm are through the back... I'm happy so far. I'll test it out in my travel trailer and see how it does there.
New Orleans LA
I’m in Louisiana and I just received mine today. The Zerobreeze is working fine for almost an hour now. The power supply is not overheating and seems fine. The temperature drop is 17 degrees. That means that it is dropping the air that it takes in by 17 degrees. So far it was well worth the wait. Thank you Zerobreeze.
Some notes from using mine. First I let it just on the floor and settle for awhile. It's an A/C compressor so I wanted the coolant to settle where it needed to be. Then I tried to start and realized I needed the manual :) The back portion is what you want. Hold the power button down for about 3 seconds and it turns on. Mine defaulted to standby mode. In other words, no blowing air yet. You will notice the compressor spins up occasionally and makes a fair amount of noise. Just like an air conditioner. Push the snowflake button to turn on the A/C. Use the fan button for three speeds. Lower speed gets you colder air. The first time I turned it on, it was fairly noisy. It steadily smoothed out. After a minute things were good.
Received mine. Easy to assemble. Working like a charm. Cold air. Not too loud at all. Impressed!
Frequently Asked Question
You need to buy an extral cord with Aviation connector.
No, you won't be able to run Zero-Breeze without being "plugged in" if you don't purchase the additional battery.
Yes, ZeroBreeze can be used in cabin. Unit can either run from vehicle’s power source(require 12V, 15A) or from its own battery.
Its 120-150 Watt.
3.5 to 5 hours
No, ZeroBreeze will not release any gases.
Zero Breeze is capable of cooling a 50 square feet room down to 44 ℉
Make sure the power system can supply stable 12V, 15A DC power, ZeroBreeze will work.
No water or ice is needed, ZeroBreeze is a compressor air condictioner.
Life span of ZeroBreeze is designed to have 5-6 years.
|Version||Zero Breeze Air Conditioner Unit|
|Product Dimensions||Air Conditioner 11 x 7.8 x19 inches|
|Item Weight||Air Conditioner 12.8lbs|
|Shipping Weight||21lbs ／ 9.5kg|
In The Box
*The contents of the list in our instruction manual may differ from the contents of the list here. Please refer to the product list on the website page.
- Cost： 0.5 lb – 12 lb: $10 12 lb – 24 lb: $30 24 lb – 36 lb: $40 36 lb – 48 lb: $50 48 lb – 60 lb: $60 60 lb – 72lb: $70 72 lb – 84 lb: $80 84 lb and over: $100
- Delivery Time： 8-18 business days
- Cut Off： 12PM EST
- APO/FPO military address need pay for extra shipping fee, single AC needs to pay 75USD more, Plus need to pay 105USD more.
- The United States area no need to pay for customs and tax, However, you may be asked to pay a charge by local shipping agents. If you encounter this situation, we strongly advise you not to pay them, and contact our online sales support at https://www.zerobreeze.com/. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.
- The shipping company will generate the tracking number after picking up the goods.
- The tracking information is trackable only after the package arrives at the destination country's Express company.
- The transit times posted on the website are estimated based on the average delivery time frames. ZeroBreeze is not responsible for any additional delivery time due to items on backorder or as a result of modifications to the order once it has been placed. Please be aware that In order to protect our customers from fraud, some orders might be subject to further review. This process may delay your order shipping time from 1-4 business days.
- We ship orders during normal business hours. Typically orders received before 1:00 pm EST Monday thru Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders received after 1:00 pm EST will ship the following business day. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (and the day after), Christmas (and the day after) and New Years day will be processed on the next business day.