Summer is coming, and the warm wind is blowing. The air is humid and restless, blowing away the dullness of not going out for a long time.
Camper trailers such as teardrop trailers are becoming more popular. They are stylish and functional. They are also compact, making them the perfect trailer for one or two people.
Having an air conditioner in the trailer allows us to enjoy the adventure and sleep at night. In particular, a Mark 2 portable air conditioner would be great.
Why do you need a Mark 2 in your trailer?
Traveling in summer often brings life-affirming memories and exhilarating experiences. But the unbearable heat can lead to discomfort.
Most trailers don't have air conditioners. While driving with the trailer, it will be hot during the day. And the heat keeps us from getting a good night's sleep. It will be so stuffy and uncomfortable.
Advantages of having Mark 2 in a camper trailer
- Real AC -Although the Mark 2 is small, it is a real air conditioner. It works like a home air conditioner. We developed the world's smallest miniature double-cylinder inverter compressor. It is the only compressor developed and mass-produced for small air conditioners.
- Fast cooling -The ZERO BREEZE Mark 2 is a 2300 BTU fast cooling portable air conditioner. It can drop 10 degrees in 10 minutes. Most camper trailers are about 8-10 feet long, 4-6 feet wide, and around 8 feet high. The cooling effect of the Mark 2 portable air conditioner can be felt immediately.
- Sleep mode -Our body heat can build up the temperature in the trailer. In a tropical climate, heat makes sleeping uncomfortable. Mark 2 has a quiet sleep mode. Its sleep mode uses less power at night and makes the air in the area noticeably cooler. And it will work for about 6-7 hours.
- Battery-powered -its battery-powered feature requires no grid. It allows you to explore more places without power anxiety. You can charge the battery with your car or solar panels. The generator won't be required.
- Portable -Unlike other built-in air conditioners. Mark 2 is small and portable as a weekender bag. It fits perfectly in a camper trailer. You can sleep well in the camper at night. You can also take it out while cooking, hiking or anything else.
- Easy to use -Mark 2 is very convenient. Plug it into the battery, direct the duct wherever you want, and you are ready to enjoy the cool wind. It doesn't need any installation, all you have to do is charge the battery.
What is the correct way to have a better cooling effect?
- Park in the shade - Being purposeful about where you park is a small thing that will make a big difference. The sunlight creates a lot of heat for your trailer. Figure out which direction the sun is coming from and angle your parking position. Try to keep all the windows directed away from that direction. This will keep the trailer cooler.
Reflective insulation - Adding reflective insulation will keep your trailer cool by blocking the sun’s rays. You can place sheets of reflective insulation in the windows and secure them with duct tape. A blackout curtain works the same way too.
Enough airflow - The cool air won't last long, especially when the sun comes up. So open all the windows and doors of your trailer, and you will get enough airflow. It may not cool your trailer very much during the day, but it will help a little.
Cool ahead - Before entering, turn off the heat source and turn on Mark 2. So that you can cool the space before you rest. Place the pipe under your comfort, shut the window, and put the vent hose outside the window. Don't forget to switch to sleep mode so that it doesn't get too cold at night.
Summer is always a time of anticipation. Sunshine, beaches, vacations, fruit, ice cream, early morning stalls... A thousand images come to mind. Only at this moment, the joy is so reckless, pure, and romantic.
ZERO BREEZE is continuously exploring the intersection of off-grid technology and comfort to make outdoor off-grid life better. Meeting basic needs such as energy efficiency, compact size, and seamless deployment is finally a breeze.
Ultimately, we want to inspire you to pursue a simpler life and great life; giving you more time to enjoy the amazing world around you. We hope you will learn how to keep your trailer cool in summer without overheating. Be a happier camper on every trip.