Can't stand the heat?
• 240W ultra energy-saving
• Developed miniature compressor
• 2300 BTU, cool a limited & small space
• Charge by cigarette socket or solar power at anytime
• Handy, designed for the outdoors & van-life.
• Ultra-compact, about the size of a weekender bag.
• Battery-powered, no need to modify the vehicle circuit.
Meet his van life
Don't take our word for it
My modified ZERO BREEZE set up allowed me to enjoy the areas trails and know my dog was comfortable. Got back to the van and it was a comfortable 74 degrees and all was good.
My ZERO BREEZE keeps the Sprinter van cool inside for me and my cat Maverick, who travels with me. We go with an easy set up as I don't need it to get too cold inside, but just have the temp get cool enough for us not to be uncomfortable.
We bought the Mark 2 for our Scout Yoho truck camper for this summer and couldn't be happier!! Great nights sleep on hot nights. The Mark 2 works well for our size of camper.
Mark 2 got an actual compressor. lt's not an evaporative air cooler. lt works in dry or humid weather just like in your house. You will need some ways to power this up tho. You can get their extra batteries.