How it works?
Charge ZERO BREEZE Mark 2 AC Battery with one 100w solar panel.
The open circuit voltage and the rated voltage from one solar panel is 24V and 20V. The max output power would be 100W. (Please note that if you are using the other manufactures‘ solar panel, the open circuit voltage and working voltage of a 100w solar panel may vary. Assume that the maximum output power of each solar panel is 100W.)
Plug into the charging port to charge the Mark 2 AC battery with MC4 to GX16-4 Cable.
1. Do not place your solar panel near fire or flammable materials;
2. Do not place it under the rain, or to soak in water. The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing;
3. Do not clean your solar panel with water, please pick a piece of soft and wet cloth clean it regularly and timely;
4. Do not disassemble, bend, hit or step on your solar panel;
5. Do not pierce your solar panel with sharp objects;
6. Do not allow it contact with strong corrosive chemicals;
7. Do not use it to charge automotive batteries directly.
It is not recommended to allow any shades(such as shades from weeds, trees, buildings, etc.)to cover your solar panel while it is working;
It is not recommended use fabrics or other stuff directly cover the whole or part of the surface of the product while it is working;
To learn more about how to use more solar panels to charge batteries at the same time, please contact our customer service.